Pet owners will be very well aware that cats and dogs differ like day and night. A cat’s general behavior is driven by instinct. Scratching is one of these behaviors that cats carry out [...]
The words punishment and cats should never be used in the same sentence. It is important for cat owners to know how to discipline a cat and what should avoid. A cat does not respond to the [...]
MY CAT TRAINING BLOGS
- 5 Cat Calming Tips to Reduce Anxiety and Stress
- 7 Reasons for Aggression in Cats
- Grooming Your Cat – Tips, and the 3 Best Nail Clippers for Cats
- Basic Advice on Clicker Training for Cats
- How do cats think about their owners?
- Cat Discipline – Why water Punishment will not work!
- Cat Behaviour Guide
- Cat Talking and Body language.
- Why do Cats Meowing?
- 6 Things You Want To Know About Tricolor Cats