Cats are notoriously independent. Often this is considered a positive reason to choose a cat as a pet over a more dependent animal. Unfortunately, there is a downside. Cats don’t like to show [...]
It’s no secret that obesity in humans is a problem that only seems to get worse each year. But you might be surprised to learn that obesity in cats is also a serious problem. The [...]
MY CAT TRAINING BLOGS
- 5 Cat Calming Tips to Reduce Anxiety and Stress
- 7 Reasons for Aggression in Cats
- Grooming Your Cat – Tips, and the 3 Best Nail Clippers for Cats
- Basic Advice on Clicker Training for Cats
- How do cats think about their owners?
- Cat Discipline – Why water Punishment will not work!
- Cat Behaviour Guide
- Cat Talking and Body language.
- Why do Cats Meowing?
- 6 Things You Want To Know About Tricolor Cats