So many of us cat-lovers have been there. That visit to the shelter or foster home to meet your potential new family member. It’s nerve-wracking. Will you connect? Will they bond with you? Will [...]
In this modern day and age, everything has become more and more automated to suit the needs of a modern day lifestyle that is filled with efficiency to meet the demands of everyday life.In this [...]
Living in a small space means you have to be smart about the choices you make in furnishings. If you are a cat owner, that includes your kitty litter box. Many litter boxes take up too much [...]
MY CAT TRAINING BLOGS
- Health problems in older Cats
- 5 Cat Calming Tips to Reduce Anxiety and Stress
- 7 Reasons for Aggression in Cats
- Grooming Your Cat – Tips, and the 3 Best Nail Clippers for Cats
- Basic Advice on Clicker Training for Cats
- How do cats think about their owners?
- Cat Discipline – Why water Punishment will not work!
- Cat Behaviour Guide
- Cat Talking and Body language.
- Why do Cats Meowing?